Saturday, September 16, 2017

PAINTING ARTWORK ON CANVAS DROP CLOTHS

PAINTING ARTWORK ON CANVAS DROP CLOTHS

The holidays are right around the corner and I bet you're planning your decorations.  A very inexpensive and fun way to decorate is with canvas drop cloths.  These are the halloween drop cloths that I painted for a client.  You can find canvas drop cloths at paint stores.
You can paint these, too.
They were so much fun!
I used craft paints.
  For all of the metallic swipes that you see, I used a very wide brush.
Your kids would have so much fun painting these,too.
Witches, black cats, spiders, ghosts, etc. are all very easy to paint.
Just spread out the drop cloths on your driveway and let'em go at it!!
Have fun!
~
Here is (another) link to my tutorial about painting on canvas cloths:

No comments:

Post a Comment